Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Project Proposal

I want my project proposal to be a day in the life of green apples. I will get a dark green apple and a light green apple like I did in my project of emotions. I will do it from when they are in bed to the darker green one working, the lighter green one doing chores, the kids represented by mini green apples doing homework. I want to portray a normal life of my family, but incorporated into apples instead of humans to make the project more unique and more unexpected. I will think about what my family does daily and do the same thing for the apples. I want this to be a fun thing but I want my viewers to view it as a unique and unexpected story. I want the story to be simple but different. I want viewers to feel fun and but realize how important everyday things are and how lucky we are to be able to live our lives like we are. Even though it's portrayed through something else, it sends out the same message. I also want people who feel like their parents don't love them to know how lucky they are and that their parents really do love them and that they should stay close to them. They should realize that family life is important and they shouldn't just put it aside like it's something that should be given to them.

No comments: