Friday, October 17, 2008

COCO CHANEL!!!!!!!!!


I love this photo by Hurst P. Hurst of Coco Chanel, the designer. I got it at http://images.artnet.com/artwork_images_116810_271178_horstp-horst.jpg. I really like this because of the lighting and the girlyness of it all. I like how the light starts at her face and goes into shadow towards the bottom and sides of the chair and her skirt. I also really like feminine photos and this is really girly because of the jewelry, the shiny fabric of her skirt, the bow on her head, and the makeup on her. I like how they're leaves above the chair because it makes the photo more unique and doesn't make the wall as plain as it was. It adds to the photo. Also, I picked this photo partly because it's one of COCO CHANEL!!!!!!!!! I love her! Her handbags are iconic and her 2.55 bag is classic! Haha, now I'm getting off topic so I'll stop. Haha.

1 comment:

Slade said...

LOOOOVE the Chanel.