Friday, October 17, 2008



I really like this photo by Hurst P. Hurst and I got it at http://www.gallerym.com/images/work/big/HORST_P_HORST_ROUND_THE_CLOCK_I_1987_L.jpg. It's called Around the Clock. I can tell why that's the title because her dress goes around in a circle. I like this because of the lighting and the shadow cast on her legs and heels. It makes the dress and the lace on her tights beautiful! I like how the dress goes from dark to light. I also like it because it reminds me of ballet and I dance and the heels remind me of something beautiful like prom night when all the girls are wearing heels and being glamorous and girly. It's just so feminine but so strong. It makes me feel that the lady in the picture is very strong because her heels are dark and they're tall and black. Somehow that makes me feel like she's free and very independent like she can take care of herself and doesn't need a man.

2 comments:

Sasa said...

This photo is rly awesome! It's sexy, but in a rly cute way.

Sasa said...

suave lol.