Friday, October 17, 2008



I really like this photo by Berenice Abbott and I got it at http://www.murphsplace.com/crowe/braddock/images3/abbott-newsstand.jpg. I really like this because of all the different variety of magazines on there. It's different things and I like how they're so crammed together but you can still tell that each one is unique and different. I like how there's a man standing on the left looking at the newsstand because it makes the photo look more realistic and I like the cigar and milk signs at the top. It makes the magazine stand look more not modern and more close to home like somewhere you'd go everyday. I like this photo a lot and also because it's black and white. If it was color then it'd be not as cool because not every color would be the same and with black and white only the design and shapes are different.

No comments: