Thursday, September 25, 2008

YSL Bag on Fur, White Lace Skirt, Bracelet on Hair

I really like this bag on the fur jacket because it's a really pure black and the bag and fur are both really luxe looking so it matches. I like how the bag is patent and shiny and the fur isn't as reflective. I like the gold details on the bag with the gold lock like thing and the circle handles. I took it at 10:30 pm at night and it was so hard to get good lighting. Haha. I also really love the whtie skirt because it's in front of the light and it shines through a little bit. I just have to cut part of it out to make it more abstract and better looking. I also really like the bracelet on the hair because I thought the hair would be an interesting background. I just have to make it darker so it's a more rich black.


No comments: