Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Beautiful Simple Dress

This photo is by Sandro Dzneladze and I got it at http://www.sandrophoto.com/wp-content/themes/ubminim/images/digital-photography-2.jpg. I really like this photo because again it shows femininity and I really like how the dress and the background are similar colors and what makes it stick out is the hair, jewelry, the person's skin, and the texture, details, lace, and ruffles of the dress. I like how there's layers to the dress and how it's very simple and there's not too much color in the photo. I really really really like it. It makes me feel very girly and it brings out the girly side in me. It makes me dream and reminds of me Cinderella without the in between sad and bad events. It reminds of my royal descent (my grandma was a princess). I like how her arms are on her back and front because it changes the light on her arms and I like how the shape is when she does that. I like the light fading from light to dark on the wall and how her dress is bright on the back and dark in the front.

1 comment:

Slade said...

I like the beautiful, simple dress.