Monday, March 23, 2009




This is a photo by Henri Cartier Bresson and I love it because of the blue that pops out on the bottom of the image. I also like the simplicity of the image how everything is all white. It's so modern and white and beautiful. The three black chairs are also very popping because it's the opposite of white and the blue kind of disappears on the wall by the time it gets to the chairs. The blue shadows cast behind the chairs are also very pretty because it reminds me of a peacock and rainbow even though there's not all the colors. The spectrum of the colors is so pretty. I love how the floor is blue because it's so unexpected. Usually floors are white or beige or black or carpet.

1 comment:

Sam Lee said...

I love this image! I really like him as an photographer. I think he does a great job.