Monday, March 16, 2009



I love this photo by Irving Penn and the expression and light on her face, neck, and shoulders is so amazing. Her facial expression shows pride and beauty. I love how her neck has the shadows and how the bones on her shoulders have shadows on them. I love the second background to the left. It adds a little bit of uniqueness to the photo rather than the perfect background. I love the position her body is in, how it's bent and show off the blackness of the fishtail dress better. This photo just captures so much glamour and classiness. The entire image just surprises me and just makes me think WOW. The lady reminds me of the designer Carolina Herrera and she is so talented and seems like she never gives up. This lady had the exact expression that Carolina had on a magazine. I love this photo.

No comments: