Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Day In the Life of Apples #2

The first photo I wish I could have retaken because it's a little blurry with camera shake probably. I really like the down to high perspective like the hero angle perspective. I like how small the apple is compared to the car and you could see the tire and the length of the car and its height. This photo was kind of hard to take because I had to lay down on the cold hard cement of the garage and it hurt my back and then I had the tripod laying on top of me and I was trying not to move and everything. The second photo I already have descriptions of. The third one I like how cute it is and how I just happened to have a little backpack, but I don't like how the red apple kind of blends in with the carpet. This was a nightmare to color balance because of the red carpet. The next one I really like because it shows that apples like to watch TV also, like us. I like how the dad apple is trying to press the remote control with his non existent fingers. Haha. It was hard to color balance because of the shadows and the silver of the control. The next one with the mom apple typing at work could have been a good photo but I focused the wrong thing. I wanted the apple in focus not the laptop. I like it though because it shows that she's working and trying to get it done. I like the simpleness of it and how you could see that it was a keyboard or something from a laptop.













No comments: