Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Day In the Life of Apples #3

The first one I like how the lines are all neat and together on the planner and how it kind of leads to the apple even though it's not in the center of the image. The shadow was really hard to color balance because it kept appearing really really green. I like how the photo is simple but how there's complexity of words but they're all simple and neat. The red pops out of all the gray and white. The flute one I already wrote a description on. The three apples I could have retaken and used a less colorful couch in my house. The background kind of fights with the apples and it's too much color. The apple on the left reminds me of soap for some reason because of its shape from the top. Haha. I could have shot this one better and ti's not my favorite one. The next one I think shows the closeness of family life and how close families can get in small close situations like this. I love the action of how the dad is tucking her in. I like the color and the snugglyness of the photo. I like the next one because the sheets are so crisp and white. It actually didn't take me that long to color balance it. I like how the apples really pop and stand out against the white. I purposefully made their stems go against each other so it would look like they're facing each other even though they didn't have faces. It shows the love and snugglyness and the comfort of being around each other. I love how simple it is and how simple the colors are.














2 comments:

Sasa said...

The picture with the apple holding the little backpack is so adorable!!

gentlemen said...

Moon, I like your project with the apples. That is way cute story of a family of apples like they are alive.