Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Assignment 4- Panorama 2



I don't like this panorama as much as my first one of Liberty Park. I decided to crop off a lot of the blue sky at the top because I thought there was way too much. I like the other one better because it seems more beautiful and more likable and this one is more angled and up. I like horizontal panoramas better I guess. This one is of the Wells Fargo building downtown and I took it the same day as the Liberty Park one. This one I like the shapes on the building, the rectangles of the window and and angled structure, but that's all I like of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like this shot. the angles are really cool and the windows are different on this building so it's not like a lot of other building shots that you see out there. cool.

Slade said...

I think it's pretty sweet too.